We are looking for a self-motivated, highly creative, and collaborative Managing Editor to drive our EU team towards becoming the #1 creative content powerhouse in the industry. This role will own editorial planning and content management for all our owned and paid channels – the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own editorial planning and content management for all our owned and paid channels
- Contribute to insight-led content strategies, working to balance brand goals with general business priorities.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities and long-term content strategies for growth
- Assisting in planning, writing and editing blog content
- Develop clear, compelling stories to enhance our position as a mission driven brand.
- Manage and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Demonstrate creative leadership, keeping ahead of health and wellness trends and sharing new ideas for owned storytelling opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Brand team, as well as cross-functional business partners, to develop enticing site content.
- Ensure all site content is on brand, and is representative of AG’s mission, vision and values.
- Provide suggestions on how to optimize site traffic, engage with viewers, and build following, through storytelling.
- Capture reporting on site traffic and trends, and provide insights to the Brand team.
- Bring a strategic point of view and marketing mindset to our editorial strategy.
- Manage briefings for the Growth team, ensuring they provide partners with high-quality content
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of writing and editing experience in the digital content space
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills, with astute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with ability to maintain deadlines, and execute work product efficiently.
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices and strategies.
- A genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers
- Experience in creating meaningful content within the important legal boundaries in the food, health & supplement industry.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Biannual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meetups (COVID permitting).
- Mandatory holiday allowance followed by an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.