- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure operations & security configuration
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of various security solutions to fulfill the business and security requirements
- Participate in infrastructure, network and security projects
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure & security operations
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- In-depth technical knowledge on infrastructure and network products, including Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Cisco, Aruba, Cloudflare etc.
- Solid concept and hands-on experience on network, system & data security solutions such as IAM, MDM, DLP, CASB, NAC, CDN, WAF, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway
- Experience in SIEM solutions such as Splunk, ELK, Sumologic, etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of robust and resilient global network and system infrastructure over public cloud and/or private cloud platform is a strong advantage
- Experience in Linux security solutions is a plus.
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as CISSP, CCNP and other relevant certifications is a plus
- Strong time management, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for junior position
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal – Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.