- You will act as the primary point of contact for our clients during onboarding process
- Your goal will be to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and accomplish customer experience levels
- Work with sales team on business development, supporting technical questions and helping customers to address the solution.
- Act as SPOC for our customers during onboarding process
- Act as trusted advisor, capturing business needs and sharing with the right department (Product, Sales, Marketing, Financeâ¦)
- Act as technical master in Customer Success department
- Collaborate in Customer Success department in customer loyalty strategies, such as Webinars and trainings
- Collaborate with Sales Team in upselling & cross selling strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a bachelorâs degree or equivalent work experience
- Some experience in a similar role, ideally providing B2B support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to explain and communicate ideas, often in a persuasive manner, to build trusted relationships with customers
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail and organization
- Ability to effectively utilize analytical and creative skills.
- High resolution skills, you need to understand customers needs to address the right product portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, at an administrator level, in both server and workstation environments
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments, like VMWare, HyperV, MS Azure
- Good level in English
- Some knowledge in ticketing tools (Jira is a plus!)
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot