commercetools – we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software – and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
The Email Marketing Manager is part of the Demand Generation Team and reports directly to the Director Performance Marketing. The role requires deep online marketing knowledge and broad experience in email marketing. Decisions made by the Senior Online Marketing Manager for email marketing might have an impact beyond this functional area and therefore require a general understanding of other relevant marketing functions.
- Ownership for global email marketing strategy budget
- Ownership for global email automation and lead nurturing strategies
- Conception and creation of dynamic nurture streams to support our Account based Marketing team
- Conception and creation of monthly and quarterly external newsletters
- Conception and creation of automated Drip campaigns
- Creation of Standalone Mails
- Ensures close collaboration and alignment with legal and GDPR teams
- Mentor and train less experience team members
- Close collaboration with Digital Solutions team for technical implementations
- Close collaboration with range of Marketing divisions for content and email projects
- Analyze and optimize email performance
- Create reports and dashboards
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Expert with Email experience
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or similar tools
- Expertise in Data Management and Data Privacy
- Familiarity with KPI reporting mechanisms and tools
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS and Data management systems
- Ability to manage many different projects and meet deadlines consistently
- Experience in working cross functionally and manage projects across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, especially in English
We care about your Growth and Well-being
💰 Competitive compensation package: Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, competitive stock option package, various benefits and perks
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!