Apply for this job
- Assist in preparing flash results for monthly management reporting purposes
- Extract and verify data from different reporting tools by daily/ weekly/ monthly basis in Athena and Tableau
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Assist in year end audit enquiries for responsible entities
- Manage all aspects of the main wallet app / DeFi businesses for the Group
- Provide accounting and financial reporting assistance with new business initiatives
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent
- 3 years + professional work experience in finance, accounting and/or treasury; audit experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, detail-minded, self-motivated, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure
- The habit of paying painstaking attention to details, correct data and following procedures meticulously
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Table)Prior experience in digital assets a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal – Cryptocurrency in every wallet.