We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Review and evaluate key risks in financial processes and propose and develop controls and changes to processes, design to address risks effectively and efficiently.
- Play a proactive role in risk managements and problems solving during the project life cycle by highlighting areas of concern.
- Develop and maintain documentation of existing internal controls and internal processes.
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion.
- Monitor remediation activities of company policies and systems, to ensure compliance with SOX.
- Develop and produce presentations and reports relevant to SOX / SOC project status, trends, and results.
- 7+ years in a compliance management (SOX / SOC) role in a global Financial Services growing organization or a Bank
- Familiar with worldwide regulations and standards interpretation.
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm SOX compliance department CPA – must, CIA – strong advantage.
- Experienced communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others to implement and maintain a culture of continuous improvement in connection with cross-organization processes
- Strong communication skills verbal and written in English
- Self-motivated, time management skills, excellent organizational and problem-solving
- A Service-oriented team player that is detail-oriented and thorough
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.