The ideal person would be an experienced and fast learner engineer with a strong interest in distributed systems and big data. You will be working with a team of Forbes 30 under 30 serial entrepreneurs comprising Stanford engineers and Berkeley MBA with 10+ years of experience across Forbes AI 50 startups to large tech companies such as Google and Amazon.
You will architect Immuna’s backend infra to support the ever-growing number of protocols and chains. So if you get excited by the Terabyte/Petabyte size of data and sub-second latency, then this role is for you.
Must have Skills:
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in low latency services and big data system design.
- Ability to learn fast and work in a team effectively.
- First principles thinker with solid problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing large-scale architectures using data infra technologies.
- Willing to understand blockchain architecture and tools available for development.
Good to have:
- Prior experience in Web2 Data infra stack such as Spark, Databricks, Hadoop, etc.
- Prior experience in Ethereum Virtual Machine/Geth.