If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is expanding its Global Compliance team and seeks to hire an experienced Senior Manager. This position will be heavily focused on carrying out day-to-day Financial Crime Compliance and sanctions (OFAC) due diligence requirements for the Global KYC & Due Diligence team. This position reports to the Director, Global KYC & Due Diligence.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement and maintain Ripple’s Know Your Customer (KYC) and Due Diligence processes, including those of its U.S. and non-U.S. regulated financial subsidiaries.
- Manage day to day assignments and a team of KYC & Due Diligence specialists, projecting and implementing resource plans to ensure Ripple’s KYC programs can be effectively executed.
- Work closely with Ripple’s regional AML Officers to onboard customers in accordance with Global KYC standards and local KYC regulations
- Oversee enhanced due diligence reviews for regional and international institutional high risk customers.
- Assist in the review and refresh KYC and due diligence procedures, risk assessments, and training materials on a regular basis.
- Ensure internal KYC and due diligence controls are effectively implemented prior to the launch of new products, services, or activities.
- Assist in cross-functional education and training to ensure relevant functions understand the Financial Crime Compliance and sanctions due diligence controls.
- Assist Director with preparing regulatory reporting and correspondence across multiple jurisdictions.
- Conduct periodic monitoring/quality assurance of due diligence controls.
- Manage ad-hoc Ripple projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 6-8 years of corporate due diligence experience, with at least 3 years of OFAC sanctions screening experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance and OFAC regulations, requirements, and tools
- Strong public data research and report writing skills
- Comfortable executing independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- An attention to detail and a sense of curiosity
- CAMS certification a plus