This key role is responsible for the success and growth of our consumer financial products, orchestrating go-to-market strategies and execution to bring our innovative features to market and achieve our goals. You’ll need to understand the consumer lifecycle and how to engage customers at all points, focusing both on the existing user base to drive higher engagement, as well as deploying acquisition campaigns to grow our market share.
You will use consumer research to distill insights that help us deeply understand and empathize with our existing and prospective clients. You will learn their most pressing needs and problems, and these inputs will influence our product-lead growth, segmentation, messaging and experimentation. You will inform how we solve these problems and execute how we take these products to market and beyond.
This role will require both strategic thinking as well as campaign management, so be prepared to get involved with the full end-to-end process of campaign ownership and deployment.
You have a track record of developing insightful GTM and marketing strategies and shipping successful B2C, consumer fintech, investtech, gaming, social, payments, or crypto products to those early in their journey. You’ve helped users invest, save, spend, and manage their finances. You will be adept at delivering campaigns and not be afraid to get involved directly with the build, execution and deployment of everything from email, to social, influencer, display and possibly even ATL.
You’re adept in complex legal and regulatory environments and will preferably have experience working across multiple global audiences. You’ve got a deep interest in crypto that goes at least a level deeper than checking in on the price and the latest news. You see the future potential and opportunity in this space relative to the traditional financial system and you can clearly speak to it.
Applicants with crypto or strong B2C consumer fintech experience are highly preferred. We are looking for candidates that understand the unmet needs and opportunities in the market for savings, spending, investing, sending, and lending products.
– You have a minimum of 6+ years of previous experience in product marketing, martech product management, or lifecycle marketing within a trading or investment context
– Required experience in fintech, trading products, charting, financial markets or cryptocurrency
– You have a strong interest in crypto and belief in its future impact on economics, trade, and society; you follow the industry whether you’re a seasoned OG or you recently started your journey down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass
– You’re a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
– You understand how campaigns are planned, built and delivered and have no issue in rolling your sleeves up and getting involved in all aspects of campaign production
– You have experience in briefing and managing creative teams and agencies, as well as providing concise and insightful feedback on copy and creative
– You clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
– You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
– You are at your best working to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment and relish the ability to engage and influence colleagues across the organisation as well as those in senior management
– You’re an ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
– Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Location Tagging: #US #EU #Canada #LI-AG1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.