Lattice’s Engineering team is continuously working to better both our product and our craft. We use a modern, cutting-edge tech stack aimed at developer productivity and delight. We strive for maintainable, robust, and performant code. We’re highly collaborative and continuously iterative and work closely with designers and product managers. We prioritize not only great technical architecture but also an amazing product experience.
The Continuous Experience team’s mission: Drive regularized feedback & usage to generate ongoing performance signals. Our tools facilitate a feedback loop between managers and direct reports that ensures conversations continuously happen related to goals, feedback, recognition, and development
What You Will Do
- Work within an existing product suite to both build new features, and iterate on existing ones, and multiply the impact of your teammates.
- You’ll work with other engineers to build and own products across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes React, Relay Modern, TypeScript, GraphQL, Node, and PostgreSQL. We rely on AWS to host our infrastructure.
- Influence and drive alignment in large-scale customer-facing projects, directly impacting business outcomes.
- Drive impact – through communication, mentorship, planning, execution, implementation, and outcomes.
- You’ll make contributions to our engineering practices, identifying and evangelizing improvements to improve our team output.
- You’ll build software to help companies operate efficiently and achieve their goals.
What You Will Bring to the Table
You have 5+ years of professional experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- You have experience taking the lead in planning and executing the development roadmap for software projects.
- You take care to write code that works across browsers and platforms.
- You’re an expert debugger and are able to leverage a wide array of skills in order to identify the root cause of and resolve complex issues with minimal assistance.
- You’re an advocate for testing and are able to articulate the value of each part of the testing pyramid.
- You know the ins-and-outs of maintaining and scaling an application actively serving customers in production.
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you’re proud of, both technically and in your team interactions.
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $159,664 – $210,688. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning – and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment. We believe in the value of continued learning investments and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow!