The Atlassian Engineer will act as the subject matter expert for our Atlassian environment. Primarily responsibilities will be for installation, configuration and day-to-day management of Atlassian platforms, user administration, access and permissions, workflow and workspace development and other general administrative tasks required by core stakeholders. The role will also provide technical expertise expanding and integrating existing platforms with other productivity tools & platforms, educating and enabling other teams to effectively using these platforms. This position reports to the Director of IT.
- System administration and configuration of Atlassian products
- Experience with design & implementation of Atlassian plugins
- Deep knowledge and experience with common plugins and apps
- Ability to manage and direct efforts of a small team for technical projects involving Atlassian services
- Create & modify Jira project roles, issue types, components and workflows
- Ability to write JQL (Jira Query Language) for custom dashboards, reports, filters, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop & implement workflows, post functions, triggers and automation scripts
- Experience with integrating Atlassian tools with other tools & applications
- Deep knowledge of usage and best practices related to project templates, issue type hierarchies, boards and dashboards
- Advise and assist cross functional teams in creating, organizing and managing screens, permission and notification schemes
- Experience in gathering requirements, solution design, impact analysis and communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science, or related experience
- 5+ years of deep hands-on experience and expert knowledge of Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Jira Service Desk
- 3+ years in a consulting or client delivery role, and experience managing software tool implementations
- Strong familiarity with Agile, DevOps, and Agile at Scale principles
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage multiple workloads
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.