Our people team is growing, and we have a need for a senior-level HR Business Partner to be the bridge between HR, the business and other cross-functional teams, leading critical people and performance-focused changes that align with our strong company culture and values.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, HR Business Partner who will partner closely with leaders across our business to align people and strategy. You will have an opportunity to drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Ripple’s culture. As part of our People function, your #1 goal is to design, build and complete the talent strategy that drives our success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be a trusted advisor, providing support from the executives to the employees within the teams that you own.
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
- Implement global and local HR programs and processes (e.g., talent management, succession planning, performance management, development planning, compensation planning)
- Provide business leaders with data, findings, and recommendations of client organizations’ “health” by assessing trends in performance, span of control, employee engagement, manager feedback, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex; design and quickly implement solutions.
- Collaborate with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class initiatives.
- Coach and influence managers on how to build an amazing team.
- Partner with our D&I team to effectively execute our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 8+ years of experience in HR. Deep and progressive experience as a strategic HR Business Partner.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees. Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.).
- Change management skills: Ability to contribute through change management; help shift the culture and improve overall effectiveness of the business and teams.
- Resiliency: A successful candidate must be resilient in building rapport with the business executives, exerting pressure when pressure may be needed, but also choosing their priorities carefully. You are comfortable in ambiguity and can pull relevant components out of complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions – you know when to ask for help.
- Leads with inclusive actions: Understands the importance of building a diverse and inclusive workforce on a global scale.
- Analytical Skills: Comfort with data and using data to provide insights to help advise and influence business decisions.
- Project Management skills: establish project objectives, analyze data, prioritize responsibilities, implement project deliverables, track and measure to successful completion.
- Bias for action: Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Strong business acumen: Recognizes and enjoys the business side of business. Has knowledge about the organization’s operations and how talent management affects each. Approaches problem solving from a business-first perspective.