We are looking for a self-motivated Staff Writer who is passionate about helping to build a strong brand through the creation of innovative content that educates, empowers and inspires consumers while driving broader cultural engagement. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills, and hold an academic degree in nutrition science or similar.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Working in lock-step with the Research, Nutrition & Innovation (RNI) team, create science-based health and nutrition content for our owned channels: website, blog, social, newsletter, that meets local market specificity.
- Create strong partner briefings for all of our paid channels while partnering with our internal legal team to ensure compliance of briefing content.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions with various AG departments to ensure that the regions’ messaging is aligned with the global brand messaging.
- Regularly participate in development of the content strategy for Athletic Greens EMEA.
- Working together with the RNI team, localizing the global brand messaging, product education and science communication for Europe.
- Contributing to the editorial calendar, focussing on science and nutrition messaging.
- Execute a strong brand voice and copy across all channels.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of professional experience with a proven track record of thoughtful, science-based and compelling content writing.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation across owned channels around key topic areas: nutrition, health and wellness, sports, etc.
- Experience in creating meaningful content within the important legal boundaries in the food, health & supplement industry.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Biannual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meetups (COVID permitting).
- Mandatory holiday allowance followed by an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.