ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
As a Technical Product Lead at ChainSafe, you’ll lead product initiatives to help the nascent Web3 industry realize it’s potential. With your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach, you’ll drive products from concept to reality. In order to do that you use your deep understanding of the market landscape, uncover and assess areas of opportunity, and develop a product strategy.
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead product for Sygma – The interoperability layer for building cross-blockchain applications.
We believe that cross-chain interoperability is the fundamental enabler for the next wave of growth in the blockchain industry. Sygma will empower builders to create streamlined experiences where users are not confined to one ecosystem. By enabling elaborate cross-chain functionality and putting most of the steps under the hood, Sygma will enable smooth, web2-like user experiences. Please find more information about Sygma on the Sygma website.
It is a very exciting time as Web3 and blockchain technology is continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible and new opportunities arise on a daily basis. It is a great time to join and this position is both fun and rewarding!
- Own the vision, value proposition, and strategy for Sygma
- Be a credible public voice in cross-chain interoperability and bridging; understand what drives the market and the technology
- Understand business goals and establish product success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results to deliver a great user experience
- Develop the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet business goals
- Partner with a world-class team of Engineers, Researchers & Designers to execute efficiently and deliver impact for our business and users
- Continuously look for ways to improve our products & practices and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Mentor and coach other product managers and help to shape the ChainSafe product culture
- Communicate effectively within the team and with leadership to influence outcomes
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Extensive experience working on technology-powered products as a product lead or head of product
- 3+ years working in the blockchain industry on the protocol (L1, L2, Interoperability) or application level (DeFi, Wallets, …)
- Passion and Excitement for the multi- and cross-chain future and technical understanding of the technology powering bridges and cross-chain protocols
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to thrive with a high level of self-direction, autonomy and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating across different audiences, including users, partners, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, navigate uncertainties and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience managing blockchain and/or open-source projects
- Hands-on experience with cross-chain protocols