Thynk is hiring a full-time remote Technical Product Manager. It’s a great opportunity to be part of a new, growing team for a high-growth tech startup in the hospitality industry.
- Partner with our delivery & leadership teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize customer and company needs into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications
- Execute on your roadmap in close partnership with engineering, marketing and operation teams
- Analyze and report on key product initiatives to the executives, customer-facing teams and other key stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the market including our partners and customers
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Experience with making strategic decisions for your product using data insights
- Willingness and ability to “dive right in”, self-learn, be effective, and make a difference
- Basic data analysis skills
- Understanding of product development process
- Top-notch written and verbal skills-English
- 1+ years of product management experience is preferred
- Strong technical background with engineering experience is a plus
- Continuous discovery habits
- Presentation skills
Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ (undisclosed) Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company and build a whole department from scratch.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones – building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
- People-first – Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
- Listening is Learning – We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is – the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
- Agile Thinking – We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology’s role in solving problems in hospitality.