Qredo is a rapidly growing scale-up organisation that is looking for a Design Researcher to help accelerate the growth of our products and services. The role will be working within the Experience Team, unapologetically for the customer.
You will be responsible for and own the evolving customer journey maps. You will have an innate curiosity and comfortable engaging with c-level customers to deeply understand their goals and bring the voice of the customer to life in storytelling. Working with the Product Manager, Product Design, Marketing and Sales, you will craft engaging and effortless experiences. Working with the Data team, you will define and implement data points and monitor tangible improvements in our customer’s experience.
The role combines strategic thought with creativity to envision the future state and requires extensive collaboration with designers, engineers and product owners, providing practical and actionable insight to improve every touchpoint.
This role will be highly visible and a key stakeholder within the Experience Team designing experiences with authentic value and strong brand differentiation.
- Own the end-to-end user journey; mapping the current state and crafting a new, improved story based on user testing, research and co-design with strategic partners and customers
- Define quantitative UX metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of strategic UX decisions
- Manage and grow strategic customer relationships to provide meaningful insights to the product and design teams and achieve stakeholder alignment of what success looks like
- Undertake deep dives on competitor solutions to understand base line requirements and opportunities to exploit.
- Define the requirements of the project to build a research repository of customer goals, pains, and desires to inspire insights and recommendations for development
- Define immersive qualitative customer research (such as co-creation events, contextual interviews and observation exercises) and quantitative techniques to capture constructive feedback and data for clear decision-making on the way forward
- Constantly lead new experiments, living the product through the eyes of the customer to test, report and articulate improvements to be made
- Use customer insights and strategic direction to co-create prototypes with the Design and Product team to test with customers
- Drive impactful CX/XD strategies to support user growth and increase transaction volume across business lines
- 5+ years experience auditing/designing frictionless customer journeys ideally in a crypto exchange, crypto protocol, FinTech or banking environment
- Experience in blockchain technologies, digital assets, and security
- Entrepreneurial, obsessed with detail and a ‘what if’ attitude
- Experience in a lead role, preferably in a digital research setting, designing and delivering a wide range of user-centred design research including creating research briefs, managing research teams, and delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proven XD management experience with strong ownership, pragmatism and emotional intelligence
- User-focused and product-driven: strong understanding of product, tech and platform
- An excellent visual communicator and motivator
- Demonstrable portfolio of your research/design work.
- Experience desirable with the tools we use to help our Atomic Research – Dovetail, Gleanly, Maze, Figma and Typeform
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry