This is an opportunity for an experienced global Digital Marketing Leader who is looking for the next challenge in one of the most exciting areas of technology.
- Build, lead and grow a world class digital marketing team, drive strong collaboration with the other marketing functions, the community and across the company
- Create high value, engaging content sought after and reshared by our target audience, feeding the “dark channels” and creating demand at scale
- Define and run multi-touch and cross-channel digital demand generation campaigns providing frictionless customer journeys with strong CTAs
- Build and maintain a superior and high performing set of webpages and landing pages optimised for education and conversion, integrating Polkadot features and showcasing projects built on Polkadot
- Explore and assess new digital marketing channels for strong performance in our target audiences, tune content, message, formats and promotion tactics to each channel for maximum impact
- Manage the paid marketing budget for maximum return, define and deliver real-time reporting on performance metrics
- Drive a data-driven performance culture and practice: constantly testing and optimising banners, taglines, formats, landing pages and the channel mix including successful retargeting strategies based on data
- Grow and enhance the contact and lead database as a foundation for personalised, targeted outreach thru profiling, segmentation, enrichment and implementation of advanced data models, attributes and ingestion and processing of a wide range of intend signals
- Implement and align nurture- and email-marketing strategies including newsletter distribution and one-off email blasts across the company,, ensuring a growing number of opt-ins and high open and click rates of all email communications
- Build out and run a state of the art Martech stack that includes management of the crm and email marketing system (hubspot), implementing a new web page infrastructure and toolset including a new Content Management platform, 3rd party platform integrations, digital analytics tools
- Define the strategy for a cookieless future including assessing the use of a CDP
- Ensure that all digital marketing efforts are fully compliant with regulatory requirements and internal high standards regarding storage and usage of user data
- 10+ years work experience in digital marketing for multiple geographies and audiences, ideally in the B2B SaaS or technology business, minimum 5 years in international people leadership roles, including managing remote team members
- Experience and successful track record from driving the entire spectrum of digital marketing including web, performance, email/nurture and martech stack
- Proven track record of optimising paid, driving growing share of organic, measurable outcomes impacting business performance
- Ability to put together frictionless custom journeys
- Experience in relaunching complex webpages from the ground up and migrating web pages to new CMS platforms
- Data driven, knows all KPIs
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and open environment.
- Experience in working with digital products, software and/or technology.
- Ability to work on products that require synthesising a large volume of technical and complex information and distilling it down to effective, approachable communication.
- Proven track record working in cross-functional teams with designers, marketers, and business development.
- Proven collaboration and project management skills.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
Further Relevant Experience:
Familiarity with the Web3 and blockchain world, open-source software and communities.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energizing and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission