We’re designing tools and services that enable our users to build, run, scale, and integrate decentralized apps (DApps) in a trust-minimized world. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a Web Presence Design Lead for the small but mighty Web Presence team.
We design and build the first impression of Chainlink and obsess over every pixel because we intuitively understand our role in building trust with our customers.
- Establish and lead the Web Presence Design team
- Partner with the Web Presence product owner to influence strategic decisions across all our digital properties, like chain.link, product pages, Chainlink Docs, our blog, and more
- Craft novel and delightful experiences, and mentor individual contributors to put their creativity at service of world-class user experiences
- Partner with our Marketing and Product teams to define information architecture and tell the right stories, while driving prioritization conversations
- Help the team to synthesize broadly scoped loose concepts into defined, tactical deliverables
- Collaborate closely with Product and Brand designers, marketers, and product owners to shape the evolution of Chainlink’s Design’s footprint
- Be a collaborative and trusted Design partner within Chainlink Labs
- A passion for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through a portfolio of design systems, engaging microsites, Figma libraries, digital experiments, CSS art, or anything else—show us what you’ve got!
- 7+ years of relevant web design system experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company.
- 2+ years of experience in a player-coach role.
- Fundamental understanding of the formal elements of design–not just limited to the web– including typography, layout, balance, rhythm, and proportion.
- A systems perspective and an ability to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- Experience applying those systems to design-system-driven digital properties—and know how to balance maintainability with adaptability.
- Obsessively focused on pushing your work until every detail is covered.
- An ability to reduce complex problems into stories delivered through layout and interaction, and the skills needed to explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working on a remote, cross-functional design team.
- Player-coach experience.
- Blockchain interest or experience (bonus if you are already familiar with Chainlink)
- Figma, Webflow, and experience with Zapier and Airtable are a big plus. Additional web development experience is also great.