Ferum is looking for a senior Backend and Infrastructure Engineer to report to our CTO, to take ownership over the Ferum Indexer and build powerful trading infrastructure that is timely and reliable for Ferum’s partnerships, such as large trading firms or DeFi protocols on Aptos.
- Maintain and improve the Ferum Indexer, which is vital in providing an ultra-easy integration experience for protocols and market makers
- Constantly iterate and improve Ferum infrastructure in order to empower our partners such as improving the Indexer, reducing latency or streamlining backend processes.
- Strong passion for Web3, DeFi and solving complicated DeFi and engineering challenges to onboard large insitutional liquidity.
- Experienced in dealing with onchain events or experience running infrastructure for onchain projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Work on some of the most interesting problems in DeFi, and be a part of driving force behind it
- Work with A* players from Meta and Robinhood
- Remote-first: work from anywhere and achieve objectives independently
- Competitive compensation package from a well-funded startup with upside potential
- gud vibes