We are looking for a rockstar full-time or part-time, Business Development Manager to help us grow our community of partners, including chefs, mixologists and sommeliers. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, inside sales, business development, market expansion or recruiting.
- Develop strategies to grow Cozymeal’s community of partners, including chefs, mixologists and sommeliers.
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle of partners in assigned markets.
- Launch Cozymeal in new cities and markets.
- Review all inbound applicants in a timely manner while actively performing outreach to uncover passive candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential partners (chefs, mixologists, sommeliers, etc.).
- Monitor the progress of assigned territories and recommend improvements to continuously grow each market.
- 3-5+ years of sales, business development, market expansion or recruiting experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong phone skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outgoing and eager to engage with the host (chefs, mixologists, sommeliers, etc.) community
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Culinary experience a plus but not required
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Hours: Full-time, Part-time
Location: Worldwide. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.