Superside is looking for a junior Business Development Representative to help scale our outbound sales and ABM efforts.
You will join our Account Development team and be involved in pitching, discussing business solutions and making first contact with C-suite marketers and creative directors at some of the biggest global brands.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively establish contact with our identified Mid-Market Technology accounts, build a relationship and nurture full accounts to generate interest in an ongoing subscription with Superside. This full-time role will be remote but you will mainly be serving our North American market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish initial contact with multiple contacts at target accounts using a multichannel approach (phone, email, social & video)
- Leverage your creativity and critical thinking to come up with effective messages and touchpoints to convert intent signals into a conversation
- Qualify target accounts by uncovering customer needs, pain points, and buyer readiness to generate sale opportunities
- Create opportunities, book meetings, and nurture relationships to set up our account executive team for success
- Leverage a world-class sales tech stack to identify, nurture, and convert accounts
- Be a brand ambassador on social platforms, positioning yourself as an expert in the field of marketing and design
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience (at least 1-2 years as a Business Development Representative or inside sales, preferably in creative and/or SaaS-tech companies)
- Proven top performance in previous sales and/or commercial jobs with a track record in achieving commercial targets
- Mastery in outbound selling by understanding the basic fundamentals of what makes an unengaged prospect, a high-value opportunity
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Ability to implement a modern playbook that leverages intent signals and multiple channels to convert accounts
- English verbal and written communication skills required to confidently speak with and pitch to executive management
- A self-starting approach and eagerness to learn, grow and excel in your role
- Experience with (or desire to learn) Salesforce, 6sense, SalesLoft, Vidyard, and Sales Navigator
Why Join Us
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity