This is Account Management at Lattice
We’re looking for a customer-oriented sales professional who will own all commercial responsibilities for a large portfolio of small-to-midsize Lattice customers. As an Account Manager at Lattice, you will be responsible for all renewals and cross-sells into your portfolio. You will partner with senior decision makers to help them realize the value of their decision to buy Lattice and help them navigate the decision to expand their purchasing relationship with Lattice. You will work closely with members of our Customer Success and Customer Care teams to ensure our customers receive a seamless and exceptional experience.
As one of our first hires to this new team, you will have a rare opportunity to shape the direction of this function and partner strategically with the leadership team to develop new processes and playbooks. As such, we are looking for a creative and communicative seller that will operate well in a fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous, environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage a large book of renewals, partnering closing with Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities and risks
- Source and close product upsell/cross-sell opportunities to consistently exceed monthly sales quotas
- Build influential relationships with customer senior decision makers
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Build an intimate understanding of Lattice products and their place in the industry, and confidently present these to our customers while delivering a world class experience
- Manage the full sales cycle, including but not limited to: building pipeline, conducting demos to HR and key business stakeholders, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Consistently exceed key metrics regarding pipeline building and completed demos to ensure goal attainment
- Provide any and all market, client, and/or product feedback internally to the appropriate teams
What You Will Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying capacity (selling into install base is preferred)
- Experience managing customer renewals
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of opportunities while staying focused on consistently exceeding goals
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and at all levels of management (both internally and externally)
- Overwhelming desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful (we are their champion as much as they’re ours)
- Motivated and excited by being a founding member of a brand new team, building out playbooks, and playing an active role in the team’s continued growth and success
- Experience using sales tools including, but not limited to Salesforce, Outreach, Gainsight, etc.
- A strong commitment to Lattice’s mission and values (Ship Shipmate Self, Clear Eyes, Chop Wood Carry Water, and What’s Next?)
Bonus points if you have:
- HR Tech experience, or experience selling into a People Ops/HR function
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $76,594- $117,208. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
This position is also eligible for variable compensation of up to 30% subject to personal performance, company performance, and the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.