We’ve assembled a world-class team of passionate builders pulling top talent from both scrappy startups and industry tech giants. We’re looking for an expert on Ethereum NFTs and web3 gaming to join us on a contract basis as a Launchpad Marketing Associate, and develop and execute tactics to support our launchpad collections and major secondary collections. These tactics may include tweets, Twitter Spaces, setting up collabs and intros, and content development across our owned channels (e.g., Discord, Instagram, TikTok, Email, etc). This person will work closely with business development in order to have the latest news on launchpad and secondary listings. This person should have a hyper focus on how marketing support can drive volume for the business and set up tracking mechanisms to monitor success.
– Own Launchpad marketing strategy and execution for assigned external Launchpad Partners to guarantee client success and sell-out on our Launchpad Platform
– Evaluate and assess a project’s sell-out potential, including strengths and weaknesses of current marketing strategy. Identifies gaps to advise and improve project on how to grow their community, increase followers, and increase engagement. Has background knowledge on the NFT space in order to properly assess projects in the current market
– Owning process and organization end to end for Launchpad partner marketing from onboarding partners, identification of marketing needs, creating a marketing plan, and driving the partner to execute the plan and tactics across web3 channels
– Ability to advise project on twitter social media strategy, write and re-write twitter copy on behalf of projects to boost engagement
– Responsible for driving growth and engagement of the Magic Eden Polygon twitter through a combination of creative campaigns and tactics
– Helps with execution and implementation, especially as it relates to collection co-marketing, when it comes to broader strategic marketing campaigns
What you bring:
– Deep knowledge of and passion for ETH NFTs and web3 gaming
– Experience with social media marketing
– Strong organizational and project management skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
The hourly rate for this contract position will vary based on geography and other factors. The compensation range for this role is $20/hr – $30/hr. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.