At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Seeking an innovative, results-driven marketer with a proven track record of B2B success to support the EMEA region. The successful candidate will support marketing for a dynamic, worldwide organization focused on global mobility services. We are seeking an individual with a deep passion for innovation, marketing technologies and data-driven insights. Candidates must reside in the EMEA region.
● With the guidance of the CMO, develop and implement strategic marketing plans that support the organization and its offerings
● Deliver innovative, differentiated marketing campaigns and assets aligned to the growth priorities of the firm
● Leverage marketing automation, personalization, and analytics tools to maximize and measure the impact of campaigns
● Collaborate closely with business development, sales, and client account teams to develop seamless, customer-centric activations that support the growth plans of those teams
● Drive teaming and collaboration; create a strong sense of community across the marketing organization to share best practices
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, high-energy environment
● 5-10 years of experience in B2B marketing
● Proven success in understanding how marketing activations translate to business outcomes
● Experienced in marketing planning, execution, and measurement (e.g., data analytics, key performance indicators, reporting presentations)
● Experience in multichannel content marketing, particularly through digital channels (social, online advertising, etc.)
● Experience in supporting proprietary and third-party events
● Strong writing skills
● Experience in marketing for professional services organizations a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This role is a remote working opportunity, and the successful candidate can be based within EMEA (Western Europe), UK, Ireland.