This role will support the CRM applications (primarily focused on Salesforce) across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to start or is early in their Salesforce Admin career, and will offer a wide variety of opportunities to work with multiple Salesforce products.
In this role you will:
- Day to day support and administration of our Salesforce instance.
- Manage Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets and other user support requests
- Assist the Delivery team with entry level development needs
- Data management including mass updates and data loads
- Manage all incoming partner community user support requests
- Assist with ticket grooming
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (or actively working on it)
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform a must
- MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Knowledge and/or proficiency with a variety of technology platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and organization skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Business oriented, having a good understanding of basic business principles and SaaS business operations
- Inquisitive, with a desire to learn and be a contributor to business solutions that achieve the company’s goal of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to perform thorough and accurate testing. #LI-RP1 #LI-Remote
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.