Our Strategic Account Executives orchestrate and lead the sales engagements of our largest UKI customers, typically those 20,000 employees or more. This team has grown significantly in the last 12 months and is already projecting incredible success for this year. You would be selling both Okta’s workforce identity cloud and our Customer identity cloud across a range of industries.
As a Strategic Account Executive you will:
- Consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support YOY growth
- Build thorough account plans detailing customer strategy, financials, pains, objectives and stakeholders.
- Establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to the accounts assigned in your Territory
- Follow a MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Adopt a strong value based sales approach
- Evangelise our products and ensure you follow all enablement offered
- Develop trusted and long term advisory partnership with Executives in your accounts.
- Proactively drive top of funnel activity
- Work alongside alliances and partner teams on key accounts to develop trusted engagements.
- Partner with marketing on account based marketing programs (ABM)
- Collaborate with the Solutions Engineering team and bring in wherever needed to sell the value of our technology.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Build effective working partnerships with other internal teams (Business Value Management, Professional Services etc) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Consistent track record selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 500 companies.
- Previous experience utilising partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Strong top of funnel mindset and are comfortable going after new logos.
- Experience selling complex, large deals of over $1m to your company
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today!