The Customer Success team work closely with the Product – Onboarding and Conversion teams, understanding the challenges experienced by members to ensure the team are able to walk members through the onboarding process, solving any pain points. The team also work toward a common goal of conversion optimization and increasing customer growth. The team are also assigned to members, build relationships with members and provide support throughout the client journey.
The Customer Success Advisor, reporting into the Senior Account Manager, and forming an integral part of the Customer Success team will be responsible for providing constant support across different channels to our clients. Ensuring that our clients enjoy consistent coverage during the onboarding process and throughout their journey with us. Creating a “customer for life” experience for our clients. As our products and services cover multiple regions across the globe, the aim is to provide our clients with a standard of service that is world class and expected of a Private and Investment Bank.
- Represent the company effectively by developing comprehensive knowledge of its offerings
- Maximise sales performance through strong relationships with clients and awareness of their needs and lifestyles
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads by committing to customer service and building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field
- Conduct incisive and insightful research of markets and competitors
- Ensure customers’ pain points are addressed to the right team and solved asap
- Take all measures, go above and beyond, to ensure clients needs are met whether this is through the onboarding process or when they have become a member
- Accumulate feedback from the clients and share product improvement ideas
As a Customer Success Advisor, your role will include daily/weekly/monthly targets set by your Manager and in alignment with the overall client conversion strategy. The targets, if achieved, will be linked to incentives and a commission structure will be shared.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the company and its products, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can address those needs
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships by maintaining an accurate, detailed client book for an active, repeat customer base
- Proactively approach clients, using outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with Account Managers to design industry-specific outreach efforts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
- Provide our clients with world-class experience, the kind of experience that would be expected from a global Private and Investment Bank
- Service will extend across all channels including our in-app live chat, phone, email, and video call
- Covering the geographical locations such as LATAM, Europe, Africa and Asia as we provide 24/5 coverage to our clients
- Representing Xapo Bank online at all times in a way that reflects the Private and Investment Banking environment
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form, English being the business language of choice. Additional languages may be required dependent on location as our Customer Success Specialists cover key markets across LATAM, Africa, Asia and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working with clients within the high networth customer segment
- Ability to translate complex/technical issues into easy to understand language for clients
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Empathy and a passion for delivering excellent service to clients
- Driven, self-motivated, collaborative and highly flexible team player approach
- Self-learner, and an avid problem-solver
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- A plain background when on Zoom calls with clients.
- Smart professional dress code during Zoom calls with clients.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.