As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for guiding our customers and users to build and implement reliable, scalable data pipelines and integrations, leveraging the Gretel Toolkit. You’ll be working alongside our accounts and solutions engineering teams and act as a subject matter expert, focusing on technical implementations, integrations and usage. Our users are made up of developers, data scientists, data engineers and machine learning experts.
- Serve as the primary internal and external point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers
- Drive adoption and expansions in collaboration with sales by making use cases wildly successful and seek out additional opportunities
- Lead the new customer onboarding program and work with core Gretel.ai technical teams to ensure that customer requests and critical issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with your customers, including quarterly/executive business reviews
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer health and status through regular customer dialogue and by supervising health and adoption metrics
- Be a customer advocate as we establish our roadmap and influence features and improvements and actively support them through the product development pipeline via collaboration with the product team
- Identify and mitigate risk of churn with a well thought out account add-on strategy built in collaboration with the accounts team
- Become a domain expert on all things ML/Ai and specifically Gretel.ai
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard methodologies, processes and tools to continually improve our Customer Success Program
- Help author and contribute to market-facing publications, documentation and FAQs
- Continuously educate your existing customers and additional business units through lunch and learns, educational workshops, etc.
- Build and own the strategy to make the initial use cases successful and find new use cases within the organization to expand Gretel’s footprint
- 3+ years demonstrated ability working in a technical customer-facing role, e.g., technical account management, management consultant, pre-sales engineer or customer success.
- Consistent record of achieving targets and goals with a history of driving adoption and identifying risks to renewals, cross-selling and upselling.
- Working knowledge of ML Ops and methodologies
- Experience using one or more of the following packages: TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch Lightning, HuggingFace
- Experience setting up code/data pipelines, automations, databases and/or containerized workload on cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Proficiency in Python and data analysis tools such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Plotly
- World-class reliability – our customers will expect rapid responses to product questions
- Willing to go the extra mile, great work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
We think the best ideas come from the blending of diverse perspectives and experiences, which will lead to a stronger company and advancements in technologies. We hire individuals whose peers call them subject matter experts, whose curiosity draws them to new edges of their field and who like to laugh. We are deeply collaborative, apolitical and mission-oriented.
Gretel is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Gretel are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Accommodations: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Employee compensation will be determined based on interview performance, level of experience, specialization of skills, and market rate. During the offer discussion, your recruiter will review the finalized base salary, bonus (for applicable roles), benefits and perks (additional information available on our career site), and stock options as they’ll be reflected in the offer letter.
Employees hired in the U.S. and Canada can expect the below information to reflect a reasonable estimate of the salary offered for this role. Salary ranges are updated regularly using premium market data. (Please note: it is unusual for new hires to receive a base salary at the top of the range. Additionally, the value of Gretel.ai’s stock options is not included in the salary bands and may represent a significant portion of your compensation.)
(Senior) Customer Success Engineer: base salary $130,000-$180,000 USD + bonus + stock options + benefits