WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
We are looking for an experienced ‘Customer Success Manager’ to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with Storyblok customers ensuring their business needs are met and exceeded, and working with Enterprise Customers will own all aspects of the post sales process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build trusted relationships with customers and help them get the most out of the product this includes but is not limited to; onboarding, recurrent training, answering technical and content-based questions.
- Organise and run Quarterly Business Reviews (some onsite travel may be required)
- Attend Industry events
- Report up to date metrics on client usage data and health indicators.
- Retain and renew existing accounts.
- Develop long term strategic account plans that identify expansion opportunities. Own and close commercial upsell.
- Own the client and renewal opportunity data in Salesforce and ensure accuracy.
- Provide a first class customer experience’, we care about our customers and their experience, and our CSMs to become trusted advisors.
- Work closely with internal teams. For example; provide feedback to the product teams, liaise with Marketing teams on PR and Case Studies.
- German Speaking required for DACH hire.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a client-facing role, namely account management or customer success experience, or other closely related work experience
- Experience managing account renewals – the ideal candidate should have a sales oriented approach and be able to effectively apply it throughout the entire customer journey
- A proven record driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer experience
- SaaS experience and working knowledge of software products
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Workspace, Excel, and other word processing tools; prior knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM is preferred
- Ability to be self-motivated, highly organised, and have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills
- Very sharp, analytical, and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent organisational, communication, and expectation management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Fluent in English
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.