We’re looking for an enthusiastic and business-support-oriented Data Analyst to join our Finance Team and be responsible for providing support in revenue-controlling, budgeting and forecasting, and business KPIs optimization. You will report to our Financial Controlling Manager and will be in charge of:
– Collection and analyses of data coming from different systems (i.e., data warehouse, databases, and web apps);
– Drafting reports, presentations, and business analyses related also, but not only, to web analytics services through BI tools;
– Carrying out activities aimed at budgeting and forecasting, and revenue recognition;
– Taking care of churn and retention analysis, funnel optimization, and A/B testing, customer scoring and predictive modeling;
– Interacting with different teams, especially with the Software Development one.
– At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
– Sound knowledge of SQL databases (such as MySQL) and BI tools (such as Tableau or PowerBI);
– Sound knowledge of at least one programming language, ideally Python;
– Good Excel and Powerpoint skills (i.e., complex formulas and visual charts);
– Familiarity with general economics concepts;
– Previous experience in a SaaS company;
– Full professional proficiency in English.
– Proactive and willing to provide ideas and propose improvements;
– Familiarity with statistics and predictive models.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, you have our Bologna and Milan offices at your disposal. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model to give our colleagues a chance to work from one of our offices for up to 2 days per week.
– COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
– WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
– LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
– BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
– THERAPY INCENTIVE – We offer online therapy sessions in English/Italian and anonymously. You will be able to choose among psychologists experienced in different approaches and specializations;
– TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE – We’ll provide you with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
– COMPANY RETREATS – We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
– NOMAD CO-WORKING GATHERINGS – We rent stunning villas in dream locations to put at your disposal and on a voluntary basis, spaces from where you can work, meet up, and stay for the week together with the team. This time it is the turn of Lake Garda and Salento;
– ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes weekly, on several levels, within working hours;
– REMOTE WORK – You can work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan, both incredibly well-located and lovely places to work from). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.