Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world’s leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably’s Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies
Design Strategists at TheoremOne LLC are consultants that simplify complex problems into compelling design solutions with an ability to execute design deliverables at the highest level. You are participating in the research, ideation, definition, and visual execution of product concepts that help discover the art of the possible for clients needing innovative solutions.
- Guide the design process from framing a challenge, to research and insights, to concept and implementation
- Conceptualize product hypotheses into design deliverables that can take the form of sketches, wireframes, polished UI designs, and prototypes
- Perform business, product, client and user research to gradually define a product’s vision and create scalable design opportunities that bring it as close to reality as possible
- All of these duties are done within a team of product and engineering strategists that, like yourself, focus on systematically researching, defining, and clearly communicating a product vision.
- Proven experience on multiple large-scale programs, leading design of enterprise software products, complex mobile, and web applications
- Face-to-face interaction and presentation with C-level clients
- Proactively facilitate, suggest, and helps in all areas of the research and product definition process
- Identify new opportunities for existing clients & work with the team on plans & strategies to get client buy-in
- Participate and/or lead UX research, feature definition, and design thinking workshops both internally and with the client
- Clearly rationalize design decisions to create a unified understanding and ultimately drive buy-in from colleagues and clients
- Master storyteller that walks through research and design work in a professional manner that facilitates a conversation with the relaxed and informal atmosphere of a workshop while ensuring clear outcomes and action steps
- Independently plan & lead research activities even if outside of their core skill set
- Organize & Lead Design Workshops to uncover opportunities that increase the value provided to users and the client
- Translate research insights in design solutions (opportunity identification, storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc) from low to high fidelity at lighting speed
- Complete understanding of UX/UI best practices, and able to invent new patterns as needed
- Expertly prototype high fidelity designs including micro-interactions and animations as required
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications, and case studies demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from:
– New product development
– Pure R & D
– Legacy modernization
– Revenue generation
– Process optimization
– Organizational transformation
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof. Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE – We’re fully distributed
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH – We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY – We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US, UK, Canada, and Spain based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.