Are you ready for an exciting new journey?
Ideally, we are looking for someone with some experience in a B2C environment, who is looking to take up a challenge and make an impact in an emerging market. You should be passionate about marketing and see this as an opportunity to learn and grow your skill set by successfully delivering on a lot of user facing strategic initiatives.
It is an important role in Pluria’s growth, as you will be coordinating the marketing efforts for our end-user database. We want someone who is an amazingly-funny-friendly copywriter, skilled in project management and with a sense of urgency for getting results.
Are the stakes high enough for you? Let’s talk more! 🙂
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with various cross-functional partners and key stakeholders such as Product, Activation, Customer, agencies, designers, to drive engagement for our product and activate the end-user database.
- Write marketing materials that will be used by Activation, Customer, Sales, or Product teams, such as emails, push notifications, presentations, mobile app texts or web pages.
- Show great project management skills, by being able to coordinate the marketing projects and delivering them on time and within budget.
- Understand how end-users learn about the product, focus on their experience and connect with them to create user success stories that talk loudly about their experience with Pluria.
- Manage social media for all Romanian channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Create campaigns for end-users with the goal of increasing usage and educating them about our product, using all available channels – emails, push notifications, blog, social media, paid media, DOOH. Monitor the results so we can learn from them.
- Improve the experience for Pluria Partners (co-workings, hotels, cafes) and occasionally create materials and campaigns to keep our Partners happy and engaged with the brand.
- Work with various external collaborators (designers, agencies) and manage your marketing budget.
Who you will work closely with
- The Central Marketing team & marketing colleagues in other countries
- Other teams such as Activation, Customer Success, Product, Partnerships
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work fully remote and autonomously, in an international team
- Native Romanian, fluent in English. Basic knowledge of Spanish is a plus
What we offer
Attractive salary. Flexible work arrangements. Private medical insurance. A diverse, fast paced & multicultural start-up environment, with access to the latest ways of working (processes & tools). And the possibility to work from anywhere, literally, fully remote and with a flexible schedule.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Give us an example of a marketing campaign you worked on and you were excited about. What was your contribution there and how did you work with other people (managers, colleagues, collaborators)?