We’re looking for a Head of Content & Communications to lead the Pitch team responsible for creating entertaining and useful materials that help people craft and deliver better presentations. If you’re an experienced marketing leader with a passion for connecting with audiences, growing awareness for brands, and managing a talented team, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Head of Content & Communications, you’ll be accountable for Pitch’s PR, social media, advertising, and content strategies. You’ll collaborate with the Brand Design, Website, and Product Marketing teams to grow awareness, traffic, and signups for a fast-growing product that’s changing the way teams tell their stories. This is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about great communication, and eager to take on ownership of Pitch’s already strong brand voice.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage a team of functional specialists across editorial, paid advertising, social, and SEO
- Collaborate with others at Pitch to launch integrated campaigns that drive long- and short-term results
- Develop content strategies, plans, and draft and review copy
- Partner with our PR agency to identify and pursue earned coverage opportunities
- Analyse campaign performance to continuously improve our approach to content and comms
And you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing a team to contribute to ambitious business growth objectives
- Outstanding written communication skills and experience not just managing writers, but writing yourself too (native-level English skills are a must)
- A track record of effective social, PR, and content campaign management
- Experience measuring success both quantitively and qualitatively to improve strategy over time
- A passion for presentations and visual communication generally
It’s a bonus, but not a must, if you also have:
- Experience managing a remote team
- A background in marketing for SaaS businesses, or even better product-led-growth businesses
- Experience with web analytics and media/marketing attribution tools
- Experience working at startups at a similar stage to Pitch (Series A/B+)
Curious what it’s like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking – we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that’s a role for you? No problem! If you can’t find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!