StoryIQ is growing, and so is our team! 2023 promises to be a year of expansion at StoryIQ. As a result we are seeking to expand our global team of amazing Trainers. We’re looking for experienced trainers to join our team on a contract/freelance basis.
You will deliver our market-leading data storytelling and analysis courses. Our courses focus on teaching learners skills they can use the next day. They are practical, fun to teach, and an excellent opportunity to share your skills and expertise in data, analytics, and business outside a traditional “corporate” job.
As a facilitator of StoryIQ courses, you will lead a series of discussions on essential concepts and skills to put together beautiful, engaging charts and insightful, data-driven presentations. You’ll support learners in determining how to develop data projects that derive value and lead stakeholders to action by sharing practical frameworks for developing high-value business questions and effective hypothesis testing through analysis. You’ll run interactive workshop tasks that help participants put their new skills into practice and provide hands-on feedback and support. You will have the opportunity to teach a range of courses in our catalog, including Data Storytelling, Data to Insights, and Presenting with Impact.
You will primarily work the EMEA region. Most of our business occurs during EMEA business hours, but as a part of this role, we ask that you be available to deliver courses outside of business hours from time to time. Our training is both virtual and face-to-face. Candidates for this role should be able and excited to travel to client sites across EMEA and the Middle East, between 25-50% of courses will require you to travel.
We’re looking for Trainers who love data and teaching others. Our global team is filled with passionate and charismatic people from a wide range of career backgrounds who show the ability and interest to be dynamic and engaging instructors.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
· At least 5 years of professional work experience as a Trainer/ Facilitator
· A talent for explaining technical ideas in clear, understandable ways
· An authentic and engaging presence, both online and in person
· Strong analytical thinking skills
· A willingness and interest to travel
· Ability to thrive in a role with a changing schedule/varied number of training hours per month
Not required but an advantage to have
· Fluency in a language other than English at the business professional level
· An understanding of business intelligence and business analytics
· Advanced understanding of Excel
Why work at StoryIQ?
· We want you to have a great work-life balance and a flexible schedule
· We’re a fast-growing company with a global client base
· We are a global team that is collaborative, caring, and inclusive
· We offer competitive hourly rates to our contractors
· We support our team members from day 1 with comprehensive onboarding and ongoing skill development