From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive Sr. HR Operations Partner to join the People Operations team supporting EMEA. They will be a thought partner on all things people and culture and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations. You’ll have the opportunity to support and work with the Global HR operations team in the creation and execution of systems and processes that will streamline HR operations. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Supports our Fivetran culture by being knowledgeable about all things HR, and translating complex topics such as benefits, policies and employment agreements in a simple and easy to understand format across our EMEA locations.
- Partners with HR Directors and HRBP’s and is local advisor to employees on HR/People questions, such as employee data, payroll, benefits and immigration
- Produces regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure People business metrics are quantified and outcome driven.
- Participate in development of processes and practices for major programs and support the delivery of People & Culture initiatives and programs such as compensation planning, performance management, benefits and perks, recognition programs, L&D initiatives, etc.
- Supports immigration matters for candidates and existing employees. Keep up to date with immigration changes in the region.
- Administers employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes including our HRIS workflow, communication with employee, exit-survey/exit interviews and separation agreements
- Drive efficiency by supporting automation of processes via HR technology tools
- Handle HR and compliance-related employee issues and ensure controls are in place and procedures are followed for periodic review of compliance with all applicable laws
- Liaise with government agencies, external and internal legal counsel
- Responsible for data integrity and ongoing audits
- Participate in strategic planning for the Global HR Ops team to develop and build processes to scale for growth
Skills We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of progressive experience in HR and or HR Operations
- Strong presentation skills and ability to simplify complicated HR matters for employees
- Strong experience in operations, preferably in HR or People Operations
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines including employee relations, talent development, compensation, employee engagement, immigration, employment contracts, and benefits.
- Experience dealing with complex issues and a broad knowledge of HR compliance/laws and best practices for EMEA including but not limited to Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Germany and Serbia
- Ability to audit and analyze data, as well as propose methods for continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Empathy, cultural sensitivity, high emotional intelligence
- Strong communication skills all all levels of the organization
- Impeccable attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country – please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region – click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.