Our team is looking for an Integration Engineer (PHP) that can help implement and coordinate solutions across a variety of our products (MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and upcoming ones).
Join our team and become a versatile Integration Engineer (PHP) who can effortlessly navigate various projects and seamlessly execute and upkeep third-party integrations with a wide range of providers and platforms, including but not limited to WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify, and Zapier.
Let’s revolutionize the way our products work together! 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be bored
- We have a lot of integrations and are always looking to create more.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- You will have space to grow maintaining current integrations and developing new ones.
- You will take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You will have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you will work on
- Maintain our existing integrations with WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Zapier, Prestashop and more.
- Design and develop new integrations with an eye on delivering impact and value to our users.
What we expect from you
- Experience with AJAX, JSON and JSONP concepts
- Possess extensive knowledge of how APIs work
- Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (we mostly use Laravel)
- Investigative mind – this position requires thinking out of the box
- Ability to write clean code with test coverage
- Ability to build scalable applications
- Familiarity with SQL and how to write good queries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- You’re a good team player
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Familiarity with other languages (NodeJS, Golang, Ruby)
- Experience in writing WordPress plugins or Shopify apps
- Experience with VueJS
What we offer
- Yearly Salary range: $50,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
Meet your Team Lead
John – Lead Developer
I’m John, Lead developer at MailerLite. I’ve been with the company for almost 3 years. I enjoy all things computing, sailing and dancing among other things. The things I value most are integrity, clear communication and honesty. Our team lives by delivering impact to our users. I #lovemyjob because we have the room to grow and build amazing products.