As our Lead Growth Engineer you will have the exciting opportunity to be an engineer, a marketer, a data scientist, and a product manager who will measure, understand, develop, and deliver features to the bottom line for our revenue goals.
Your Day to Day
- Develop and maintain scalable, high-performance web applications using modern web technologies (e.g., React, Typescript, Node.js).
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams to identify growth opportunities and prioritize feature development.
- Implement and optimize user acquisition and retention strategies, including A/B testing and data analysis.
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of growth initiatives.
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance, scalability, and security of our web applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development and product growth trends and best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in web application development, with a strong focus on frontend and backend development
- 2+ years on a team focused on product lead growth initiatives
- Experience with modern web development frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, Vue.js) and backend technologies (e.g., Typescript, Node.js, MySQL).
- Experience with A/B testing, data analysis (SQL, or other), tracking KPIs, and marketing tools such Segment.
- Strong understanding of product growth best practices and user acquisition/retention strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for this United States based position is $170,000 – $215,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential equity packages or additional benefits. Exact compensation varies based on a variety of factors, including skills and competencies, experience, and geographical location.