Magic helps developers make product adoption frictionless, secure, and non-custodial while giving end-users more control of their online identity. We’re experiencing high growth as more companies adopt Web3 technologies.
To date, Magic has enabled over 100,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to their apps and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by major brands such as Mattel, Macy’s, ImmutableX, Niftys, & OpenSea. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
If you are excited to help onboard the next billion users to a useful, accessible, and safe Web3, let’s chat!
As a Lead Product Manager on the Enterprise team, you will directly work with leading dApps, Fortune 500 enterprise partners and Magic’s cross-functional team to plan, design, and develop new products and features to close, retain, and expand with Magic’s enterprise customers. The Lead PM role is a high impact position that will influence our GTM approach and drive our product evolution. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of web3 onboarding & wallet experience, used by millions and revolutionizing how people interact with the Internet.
- Help formulate Magic’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics, and strategy.
- Translate that strategy into concrete plans and objectives over the short- and medium-term. Then execute and deliver key product outcomes.
- Partner closely with GTM partners (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) teams: 1) to inform & align on product roadmap and 2) strategize GTM & Launch plans
- Incorporate user-focused data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Understand Magic’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Identify significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drive them to fruition often without explicit direction and resourcing.
- Help design product function and build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leadership, growth and marketing teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- 6-8 years’ of product management experience
- Strong track record of building and shipping developer and/or consumer facing products users love
- Experience talking directly to business customers (bonus if enterprise)
- Excel in using quantitative data (metrics and analytics) and qualitative data (customer feedback) to inform product prioritization and measure product performance.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong user experience instincts – you have a knack for understand what people want and makes an experience meet and exceed their expectations
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution – can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- While you can dream big, you also know when and how to ruthlessly prioritize and ship quickly in order to learn and iterate
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Outcome oriented – not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
Bonus points if you
- Are creative problem solver – able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Have managed relationships with Fortune 500 and enterprise companies from a Product perspective
- Are open to a hybrid setup in our Manhattan office. We are first and foremost a remote company, but the team is excited about the potential to collaborate onsite.
- Are passionate about Web3
- $200k-$245k (Discretionary performance bonus)
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning and reproductive health benefit with $5,000 lifetime reimbursement through Maven
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. Therefore, we strongly encourage anyone historically underrepresented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age, or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.