SocialPilot is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team. You will be working on meaningful SaaS products in Martech space that the customers love. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams including UX and UI designers, product managers, engineers, customer success managers, and marketing managers.
The role is completely remote and might require occasional travel to Ahmedabad and the US.
- You have 3+ years of experience building products for a SaaS-based product company
- You have worked on at least one product extensively and have launched multiple features.
- You have the ability to conduct research to gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs
- You have the drive to get to the root of the problem by conversing with customers and identifying the core problems which should be solved.
- You have a very good handle on modern UI and UX principles. You can collaborate with product designers to craft excellent user experiences. The ability to be hands-on with Figma is a BIG plus but not necessary.
- The ability to write excellent product specs is a must. Articulate What should be built and why? How will success be defined and measured?
- A good technical background will enable you to converse with the engineering team.
- You have above-average stakeholder management skills.
- Running experiments and using analytics to measure the product’s performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, from designers and developers to marketing, sales, customer care, and leadership abilities.
Interview process and prep notes
- Catch up with your future colleagues – get to know them and get to know SocialPilot
- Meet the founder(s) – ask them everything about the role as well as the future of SocialPilot
- Meet our advisors – ask them questions about the role, the founders, and SocialPilot. Also, share feedback about your experience
SocialPilot empowers over 9500 agencies and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the five startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals – we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big