Do you like to talk and interact with people every day? Are you happy providing technology solutions to companies in the life science pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare industry? Do you speak English fluently? If you answered yes to these three questions, read on and this might be your lucky day because we are looking for someone exactly like you!
What would your job be like at Scilife?
As a Product Specialist you will be building an audience of interested prospects who should see you as a subject matter expert of (smart) quality processes and solutions. You will be mapping their pain points to our platform’s solutions to help them understand why the implementation of our solution should be a no-brainer for them.
- Reaching out to warm prospects
- Being active on social media by posting regularly to position yourself as a subject matter expert, connecting and following prospects and provide value where possible
- Managing the sales pipeline and proactively move prospects forward
- Creating proposals, presentations, technical documentation, organize meetings, contract negotiations
- Showing demos of our product and finding a fit between the prospect’s pain points and our solution
- Contributing to the quarterly company revenue goal
- Giving (product) workshops to the general audience
- Collaborating with demand generation tasks like creating the content and, parparticipating in events and, fairs
- Staying up to date with market trends and quality related regulation
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in the Life Sciences industry in a consulting position or similar
- Affinity with software solutions in the Life Sciences industry
- Affinity with sales processes
- You have strong empathy for peers, direct reports, and customers.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate behavior change
- You’re adaptable and coachable, with great interest in learning new methods to serve customers
Who is Scilife?
At Scilife we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Life Sciences industry manage everything quality, process, and product-related. Our customers make life saving and life-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulatory requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
Why would you work for us?
Join an interwoven collection of talented, motivated, and like-minded individuals that share core values and a common goal of boosting science and improving life. We’re proud of our stellar 100% remote team, scattered around the globe from Jodhpur to Antwerp and from Barcelona to Miami. After all, we know location shouldn’t limit potential! We’re all in different time zones, but we make sure to stay connected through work chats and video calls, and team-building outings that are great fun.
We’re a friendly bunch that don’t take ourselves too seriously yet still get things done, and you can ask anything to anyone. What’s more, even though we’re office-free, we’ll set you up with all the hard- and software you need (hello, new laptop!) so that together we can blast off to great new heights. Since everyone benefits from a great work/life balance, we listen carefully to what you want and need from us to shine, and we’ll do our best to provide it. If you’re driven, bright, and ready to be part of our company’s rapid growth, we can’t wait to welcome you aboard!