Leadfeeder & Echobot are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (B2B Sales/Marketing) who will take responsibility for the success of our data products, like company and contact data. You will work on the market success of these products in the different regions where we operate.
In your day to day, you will identify the highest impact improvements to our current offerings as well as identify new opportunities we can engage on as a company. Do come up with a solid strategy, you will deep dive on our data products and data pipelines as well as customer and competitor research.
In your work you will team up with our data science and engineering teams as well as the other product managers, who will present this data to the user in the applications they manage. The goal of the role is to become the leading B2B data provider in all geographies we operate in.
- Collect organizational, customer and legal requirements for data products
- Analyze quality reporting and market assessments to find improvement opportunities with the highest business impact
- Develop and document 3rd party data concepts and their relation to our proprietary data
- Manage the Data Lifecycle of our internal and external data sources to make sure data is current and high quality
- Align plans with stakeholders in data, engineering, sales, marketing and product
- Collaborate closely with our data organization to let your concepts become reality
- Communicate updates to our data products within the organization
- 3+ years of product experience in B2B Sales/Marketing, 7+ years of relevant experience in Product Management,
- Proven experience at startup and enterprise environments, leading a product roadmap
- Ability to move fast and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives with different stakeholders from business, to R&D, to management.
- Strong analytical skills, obsessed with data, with experience in data in scale.
- Experience with company and/or contact datasets a big plus
- Based in Europe
- Experience with advanced data analysis, SQL, and basic programming a plus
– Personal budget for home office improvements
– Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
– Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
– Flexible working hours
– Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
– Mental Health support
– Bi-annual company retreats