In the digital age, content rules.
More people are now involved in creating and distributing content, than ever before. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the product strategy from the scoping of the problem to solve, the discovery, the solution, its development, and the user adoption phase. You are at the very center of the business, technology, and design aspect to reach the targeted goals and fulfill the company mission. You’ll also foster the team to commit to each feature’s delivery and deadlines and prepare, organize, and follow the feature’s delivery.
For this position, we are currently looking for a Product Manager that will be in charge of developing the future iterations of our cloud offering. Since the beginning, our primary persona has always been the developer. The hosting solution was the missing piece of the puzzle to fulfill our mission to empower millions of people to share and manage content. Exposing content to the world is necessary, and it’s precisely the purpose of building our cloud. Since we successfully released it, we captured a lot of user inputs on how to improve it, you will be joining a fast-paced team that works on a new product with almost no legacy code.
This role is remote.
To ensure — +/- 4 hours from Paris to CET time.
Lithuania, Germany, Poland, and Italy.
📋 What will my job look like on a daily basis?
– You’ll be responsible for developing the cloud hosting platform for the developer & team personas.
– Work with the CPO and Head of Product Cloud to shape the product strategy (positioning, benchmark, pricing, scope, MVP, MLP, and next iterations).
– Identify the users’ needs by doing user interviews, surveys, and partner/customer calls.
– Collaborate with Marketing, Support, Documentation, Finance, and Sales teams to prepare the releases, the documentation, the support offering, and understand the budget aspects and the sales lifecycles.
💙 About you:
– You are empathetic for the users, have no ego, being open-minded and humble.
– You are able to receive constructive feedback and be challenged.
– You understand the Content Management System field.
– Previous knowledge of database structure and API (devOps is a bonus).
– Be data-driven, and know how to use analytics/BI tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude)
– Knowing the AGILE methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and others (ShapeUp)
– You speak English fluently.
👾 Strapi benefits:
– Work from anywhere: we’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
– Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
– Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
– Parents on a mission: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
– You’ll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
– Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
– Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
– Mental health support: we offer 2 Moka.care one-on-one sessions per month with certified specialists
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
– First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team, Noémie (30 min)
– Talk with Julien (Head of Product Cloud) (30 minutes)
– Talk with Aurélien (Co-founder, CPO) (30 minutes)
– Technical assessment with a Product Manager + Engineering Manager/CTO (90 minutes)
– Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
– References check
– Values assessment
– Closing interview
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
🎉 Celebrating You being You!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves.