This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Localization Production Coordinator, joining our Localization team.
What this job can offer you
- Partner with the Senior Localization Manager to ensure that localization roadmaps and scheduled releases are adhered to across languages
- Manage end-to-end localization requests from across Remote teams from initial planning to delivery to the relevant stakeholders, or publication in our different content management systems
- Take active part in vendor management (LSPs and Language Leads) to ensure localization is delivered on time and at the right level of quality
- Work closely with Language Leads assigned to monitor and improve language quality to ensure ongoing improvement and root cause analysis, and ongoing maintenance of language assets
- Monitor, measure and report on operational KPIs, project progress, potential risks and delays to localization requestors and key stakeholders
- Think creatively about how localization tools and technology can be optimized to make localization workflows more efficient
What you bring
- Previous exposure to the online space and with scalable localization infrastructures
- Previous experience working with project management tools
- Outstanding stakeholder management and prioritization skills
- Proactive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Solution-driven thinking, acknowledges own mistakes and learns from them
- Experience working with third-party vendors and contractors
- You’ll report to: Senior Localization Manager
- Team: Localization
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; Eastern Europe or South America
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with one cross-functional stakeholder (no managers present)
- Interview with a VP of Growth (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!