The Business Solutions team delivers technology solutions to our internal stakeholders. Our group is a partner to business as we look to drive scalability, optimization, integrated efficiencies, and audit-sound developments to our tech stack.
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will join the Business Solutions team to be our partner with the Accounting teams. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will own the technology solutions our accounting teams rely on to function. This includes design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, stabilization and on-going support. This role will also partner with various cross functional teams across Security, IT & Engineering to design, develop and implement solutions involving integrations, data and analytics for the Accounting and Finance business teams.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current state business processes, and identify gaps/ opportunities for improvement within processes & applications
- Take part in business project intake and prioritization meetings with business stakeholders
- Lead and execute requirements gathering sessions with Finance stakeholders.
- Drive or participate in effort estimation, design, configuration, and testing of features and projects
- Collaborate with System Implementation(SI) partners on various outsourced projects to provide co-design and co-develop solutions
- Collaborate with Enterprise Integration & Data warehouse teams on cross functional projects involving integrations
- Work closely with business to optimize business processes and drive efficiencies in the day to day operations and the functioning of the accounting office
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive system administration duties, projects, and initiatives while driving process improvement and system adoption
- Provide finance system administration to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) for running their operations
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Mentor junior resources within the team on business analysis and system administration of Financial Systems
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial systems/applications analyst.
- 4+ years of administration & configuration experience in enterprise financial and accounting systems(NetSuite preferred)
- Experience of working in a hyper growth environment/ large company experience will be a plus
- Passion for and understanding of emerging technologies to deliver best practices ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL,P2PTreasury, Tax, etc), systems(NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Blackline, etc) and operations(RevRec, Book Closing, etc)
- Experience working on complex/ transformational projects for Finance business involving sensitive data, integrations with 3rd party systems and services
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities between longer-term strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations
- A self-starter with the ability to build relationships & credibility with team, stakeholders and management while working remotely
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through facilitation of critical meetings, documentation and presentations to management & stakeholders
- Experience working with compliance, risk and audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Experience working with teams using agile methodologies (Sprint) and ability to prioritize and manage ad hoc projects will be critical
- NetSuite certification is a plus
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!