The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is seeking a PhD candidate or graduate to participate in a 6-month paid fellowship starting in June 2023.
The Fellow is provided with training and hands-on experience on a research team as well as networking and mentorship opportunities.
- Is open to PhDs or PhD candidates in disciplines related to economics, finance and operations research
- Will be remote-optional, with the recommended option to be in person in our New York City office
- Work on research projects broadly aligned with your area of study
- Develop strong industry and company knowledge
- Work on cutting-edge research projects in market economics, mechanism design, and more
- Learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive training designed to help you succeed
- Receive compensation and benefits
- Interest in research topics in decentralized finance, crypto-economics and blockchain in general
- Ability to independently design and execute research plans to answer conceptual questions
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and a high level of enthusiasm
Nice to Haves: