SpotMe is the enterprise event platform to create engaging events that help accelerate customer relationships at scale. Trusted by 12,000+ global Fortune 500 business leaders and loved by 10,000,000+ users, brands like J&J, Deloitte, and Workday use SpotMe to run hybrid, virtual, and in-person events with a branded and compliant event app, offer a personalized experience to their audiences and get deep data insights that flow into their CRM.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels great pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that is always ready for the next challenge.
- Shape the future of the events by designing best-in-class attendee engagement solutions
Reports to: VP Product
- Manage multiple design projects from strategic product definition to launch
- Engage with customers and discover user pain points, problems, and opportunities, and solve them using appropriate research methodologies and tools.
- Define, design, and deliver cutting-edge products and visuals integrating high-quality UI and interaction design, with UX motion
- Translate complex business requirements into an intuitive, innovative, and beautiful user-friendly experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in UX design, and interaction design, preferably with B2B SaaS products.
- A strong web app responsive design portfolio, demonstrating an understanding of UX Design, UI Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, and Product strategy.
- Demonstrated experience participating in design thinking sessions with customers, prospects, or early adopters and driving the other stages successfully.
- Experience working with complex, cross-platform B2B products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are in hyper-growth mode, and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.