We are looking for a Senior Public Relations (PR) Manager to develop and implement effective PR strategies in the United States. Our vision is to prove that cryptocurrency can be the basis for financial inclusion and economic stimulus and moves beyond crypto as a speculative asset.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this leadership role will be responsible for developing and driving our external PR strategies. You must have a deep understanding of multi-stakeholder marketing and PR across B2B and B2C frameworks and have a passion to learn the niche market of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the growth and overall effectiveness of agency PR efforts
- Develop and implement effective/creative strategic PR plans utilizing cutting-edge methods
- Strategic planning and execution of nationwide PR campaigns and support global initiatives
- “Sweat” sponsorship opportunity and brand assets to drive coverage volume
- Create opportunities to place stories in all types of media, from traditional to digital to influencers
- Drive coverage volume
- Responsible for implementation of all PR initiatives for select accounts including technical and creative writing, pitching and follow-up
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote our clients and their products/services
- Ensure brand consistency in all efforts.
- Track and influence media coverage.
What We Look For in You:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Journalism related fields
- 6-8 years prior PR and Communications experience with exposure in the financial or financial technology related industries – crypto experience strongly preferred
- Team management experience.
- Proven work experience and success in a senior public relations role – a mix of agency and in house is ideal
- Solid experience creating and executing successful national PR campaigns resulting in high volumes of media coverage
- Deep media contacts across business, financial, crypto trade and TV in in east and west coast
- Experience with investment and financial communications
- Fluent in English, other languages a strong advantage
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a love of crypto
- Flexible and agile working >
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.