The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for prospecting to meet sales goals by developing new relationships and enhancing existing customer relationships. Maintains thorough working knowledge of products to appropriately present to a broad customer base.
The Regional Sales Manager will further penetrate a defined territory of accounts to identify revenue-generating opportunities as well as ensure customer satisfaction. This position will be seen as the customer’s “main point of contact” and is expected to know the day-to-day happenings within the account.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for facilitating proposals, sales orders, master subscription agreements, and ultimately closing opportunities. The Regional Sales Manager must have strong internal relationships throughout the Thynk organization.
- Create new opportunities via prospecting, following up on leads as well as incoming requests from customers/other departments for sales opportunities.
- Follow up on new and pending leads/inquiries within the designated SLAs.
- Conduct product demonstrations for prospects.
- Meet Quarterly/Annual sales quota.
- Identify and manage revenue-generating development opportunities.
- Manage escalated client-related issues.
- Implement creative solutions for meeting client demands to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previously worked in Hotel, Software Sales, or Service Experience for at least 3 years.
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience.
- Higher education, Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS), and/or proven record of success in Sales & Account Management.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of existing hospitality applications and services used by prospects.
- The ability to work across departmental lines, and to establish clear and common objectives.
- The ability to assess client needs and articulate attainable solutions.
Key Competency Areas
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and integrity.
- The ability to build professional trust and respect.
- Proven record of sound judgment.
- The ability to balance client needs with business demands and development.
Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ (undisclosed) Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company and build a whole department from scratch.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones – building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
- People-first – Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
- Listening is Learning – We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is – the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
- Agile Thinking – We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology’s role in solving problems in hospitality.