As a Sales Operations Analyst on our Revenue Operations team, you will be responsible for measuring business performance, analyzing trends, and surfacing insights to drive our go-to-market strategy.
You will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, Finance, Data, and Product to build best-in-class data infrastructure, on-demand access to insights, and formal executive reporting cadences to drive data-driven decision-making across the organization.
You will play a key role in determining the sales and go-to-market strategy of the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in building a reliable data infrastructure to surface accurate and meaningful insights
- Work closely with sales leadership to define core metrics across go-to-market
- Build dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau to provide ongoing visibility into business performance across all levels of Sales
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to inform strategic decision-making
- Play a pivotal role in preparing for MURAL’s monthly business reviews and quarterly board meetings
- Partner closely with Product Analytics to connect PLG insights with Sales trends
- Prepare presentation materials and present findings, insights, and recommendations to Senior Leadership
- 2+ years of experience in go-to-market data analytics at a SaaS company
- Advanced professional level in English
- Data-driven individual who loves numbers, spreadsheets, and uncovering insights through analysis
- Proficient with Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
- Proficient with BI, preferably Tableau
- Proficient with Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong communication skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to senior leadership
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $69,900 to $96,200 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In the state of California and Washington, the salary for this role ranges from $78,600 to $120,100 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your city of residence, qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $87,400 to $120,100 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
Job level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Please submit your resume in English. #LI-Remote #LI-ABW1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.