We are looking to hire a Salesforce Support Administrator to join the team. As Elastic has grown, our Salesforce environment continues to scale with it. We’d like to hire an # to help meet the needs of our users. You will be working with our team of developers and business partners to keep our Salesforce instance running efficiently and ensuring that as Elastic scales, Salesforce is right there with it. The Salesforce Support Administrator will be the first line of defense for operational questions and issues from Elastic employees around the globe. The ideal candidate is looking to 1) Make an impact on a growing team and company 2) Enable us to scale our support operations to match our explosive growth and 3) Show a fundamental understanding of how users interact with Salesforce and the best ways to enable their success.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide outstanding L1 CRM support and manage the everyday requests and questions from Elasticians on Salesforce and related SaaS apps
- You will be part of a global CRM support team that will provide ongoing support to our end users and provide a feedback loop to our CRM engineering team for enhancements and longer term fixes
- Daily responsibilities will include working with case queues, triaging user support, identifying patterns/root cause and providing solutions to end users
- Managing access to 3rd party SaaS apps such as Docusign, FinancialForce Groove and others.
- Administrative tasks on Salesforce, including but not limited to assigning user profiles, reviewing access, creating fields, workflows, managing groups, de-provisioning users, among other key admin functions
- Participating in our agile development process in partnership with Salesforce developers to design, test, and implement new features on Salesforce
- Communicating with business users (Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance) and business technology partners to understand processes, tooling challenges and identifying where we can add features/workflows to make their jobs easier
What You Bring Along:
- Have a Salesforce administrator certification or be at least a Trailhead Ranger
- Think in terms of simplicity and scalability in Salesforce. No need to create hundreds of profiles per micro use-case.
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into action
- Experience working with support case queues, managing multiple requests in parallel, identifying patterns and raising issues appropriately to leadership
- Ability to assess ways for the team to improve and streamline our support process from a people and technology perspective
- Other Salesforce certifications- Advanced Admin and others preferred are Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant.
- Knowledge of what Agile development practices and a sprint delivery model
- Experience with SOQL/SQL – familiarity and comfort with querying data
- Any developer experience on the Salesforce platform or other web application platforms
- Being awesome
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave